Monday, December 11, 2006

Schildler's List - I loved it

I saw this movie 2 days back. I simply loved it. Well so it feel nice that even in those rough times, there were some great people like Schindler who did so much for others. And yesterday I also saw a documentary about Hitler on History Channel. I am very much impressed. The way that man from nowhere ruled germany and then captured so many other countries, the man who was about to capture U.K., 3 cheers for him. But that jerk also killed so many people for no damn reason. If he wanted to kill, he should had killed Hindus, lol.
Currently I am also reading "Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie. What a great writer he is. I know the stories of his other books, but this one is the best. So now I am making a list of my favorite authors. They are not in proper order, just randomly written.
  • Sedney Sheldon
  • Dan Brown
  • Salman Rushdie
  • Chetan Bhagat
  • J.K. Rowling (I Love Harry Potter Series, I hope it goes on forever)
  • thats it, coz I havent read lot of books. Just started to read from last 1 year. And now reading like anything. I wish Mr. Chetan Bhagat writes many more books. And what the hell is Dan brown doing? When is he going to publish new books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!