Thursday, June 07, 2007

new day became old once again...

I am filled with people around me, who keep on regretting almost everything that they have ever done. But they still continue to make mistakes. I hope I don't become like them.

Anyways this day ended before it began for me. Lots of work pending, but finally I have some intelligent people working for me who make life easier and my clients happy. I hope to have my internet problems solved soon. Past 1 month has been the most boring month in last 4 years. I was almost like a dead man walking.

Before i end this post, must say that blogger is really cool, these Google guys are doing great work. Drafts are saved automatically. Which is the best part due to my internet problems.

Anyways time for today to end. See ya soon. I hope at least someone is reading this to whom i say see ya soon, even if they don't read my blog again.

No comments: